- Hair removal cannot be combined with any other heat treatment.
- We recommend showering prior to treatment and provide a shower for our guests to use. If you would like to make use of this facility, please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Avoid excessive perspiration for at least 24 hours after waxing.
- Ensure clothing worn after waxing is clean and dry, including underwear.
- Hot baths and swimming are not recommended for 24 hours after waxing.
- Do not expose your skin to sun or tanning booth if the skin is red, for 24 hours after waxing.
- Use a good body scrub between waxing to discourage ingrown hairs.
- Your therapist will recommend further aftercare that is appropriate for you.
(nothing removed at the back)